- This event has passed.
October 6 at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm£5
An Introduction to Social Media
An introduction to social media platforms for not for profit organisations along with tips on how to get the best from each
Key platforms will include: Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
Ideal for both newbies and those already using social media to promote charities and not for profits, this training session will help you understand how to use social media to help raise awareness and boost engagement.
Claire Burdett founded the first social media marketing agency in the UK and is an expert at all things related to using social media for marketing and promotion. She is the author of numerous books and guides to using Social Media and SEO to promote your brand. She has a monthly radio show, the Friday Social, and co-founded Social Media Genius Week (socialmediagenius.org).
She will be covering the following in the session:
• Best practice brand set up on each network to give a cohesive feel
• How to ensure ease of use so individuals can use it in a consistent manner and minimise the potential for mistakes
• Best practice social media on each network
• How to identify and include keywords and hashtags
• How to build audience and reach
• Using analytics to understand what works and what doesn’t
• How to trigger actions
To book, click here.