Land of the Fanns Photography Competition – Wish for the future
Enter our photography competition for amateur photographers for your chance to win one of three prizes in vouchers (1st prize £80, 2nd prize £50, 3rd prize £20). Pictures from the competition will be used in Land of the Fanns marketing, social media and on the website.
Send us your photos from around the Land of the Fanns using ‘Wish for the future’ as your theme.
Send your photo(s), which must be at least 1Mb in size, along with a title, brief description, your name, address, telephone number, the date and location of the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2021.
The Land of the Fanns is an intricate landscape, full of surprises and ‘hidden gems’ which straddles the London – Essex boundary and encompasses significant parts of Havering, Thurrock, Barking & Dagenham and Brentwood.
We are looking for photographs which capture the essence and hopes for the future the area – the landscape, heritage and the community.
- Entrants can submit up to 3 photos per round. Age to be advised if under 16.
- Copyright for all images will remain with the respective entrants.
- The photographer should agree, unconditionally, that the photographs submitted may be exhibited and that the Land of the Fanns, National Lottery Heritage Fund and partners may reproduce any of the images for the purposes of promotion, marketing, discussion and education, including publications, postcards, posters, the internet, etc.
- The photographer will be credited for the use of their work.
- A statement must be issued to say that the entry is the photographer’s own work.
- Each entry must state when and where the photo was taken.
- Photos can be black and white or colour.
- Images must be provided as a digital file initially, at least 1Mb in size (if you have a newish phone or camera this should not be a concern). The files should be provided as .jpg or .png and sent as an attachment to email@example.com.
Weald Country Park Photo credit: Ameneh Ahmed/Nicky Johnson